Tuition Free & $500 BONUS With Employment at National Ambulance
START YOUR CAREER
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN PROGRAM
What is an EMT?
The EMT will enjoy the benefit of truly making a difference in a patient’s life. The Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) is an integral part of the prehospital healthcare field providing care for sick or injured patients in an emergency medical setting. People’s lives often depend on the quick reaction and competent care provided by the EMT. Equally as important is the care the EMT provides for non-emergent patients needing ambulance transport to medical appointments, treatments, etc.
Becoming an EMT is a great stepping stone to many great career opportunities. After a student certifies as an EMT, many will go on to careers in Emergency Medical Services such as the fire service, law enforcement, paramedic, nursing, physician assistant, etc.
Course Duration: 4 Months
Course Start: January, May, September
Course Type: Courses consist of in-person instructor-led classes and hands-on clinical session
Course Schedule Options:
- Classes meet every Tues & Thu 8 AM – 12 PM
- Classes meet every Tue & Thu 6 PM – 10 PM
*All classes will also meet on one Saturday per month from 8 AM to 5 PM
Course Cost: $1,400 all-inclusive
- Administrative: $300
- Tuition: $1,100
Paid Tuition: Our Bridge program for employment with National Ambulance will pay 100% of your tuition & $500 bonus.
Location: 55 Main Street, Suite 200, Chicopee, MA 01020
Accreditation: Massachusetts Department of Public Health accredited
Course Cost = $1,400.00
- Base tuition for our classroom component
- Online learning management system
- CPR certification
- EMT Academy uniform shirts
- Student ID badge
- Background check
- Liability insurance
- Scheduling for clinical and field internships
- Practical examination
Our Bridge program for employment with National Ambulance will pay 100% of your tuition & $500 bonus. Ask us about the paid tuition option.
Scholarships and financial aid are available to qualified candidates. We offer payment plans to qualified individuals. Payment options, available scholarships, and financial aid options will be discussed during your information session.
- When reserving a seat in our EMT program, the initial deposit of $300 is a non-refundable administrative fee and may accompany this enrollment application. Seats are filled in the order that deposits are received.
- Initial Deposit Payment Options Include: Credit Card ( Am Ex, Visa, Master Card, Discover)
- Remaining Tuition May be Paid by:
- Cash, Personal Check, Company Check, Bank Check, Money Order
- Employment Bridge Programs
The remaining balance of $1,100 must be paid in full on the first day of class unless student:
- Is participating in our Bridge Program for employment or
- Is exercising our payment plan
If I terminate enrollment (including voluntary resignation, illness, suspension, or involuntary resignation or dismissal) I understand that I may receive a maxim refund of 30% of the total tuition costs and only if I exit the program within 30 days of the program start date. I understand that I am not entitled to a refund if I am on a payment plan.