Continuing Education Options
EMT Academy offers many different continuing education class options for emergency medical providers
- To view a current course offering, please visit our current course schedule. If you have any questions, please contact us!
- If you are interested in a course but there are no offerings scheduled; please contact us to inquire about future offerings.
- All classes are offered multiple times yearly. Check our course schedule for a current listing.
- All classes issue certificates with continuing education credits that are approved by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Office of Emergency Medical Services
EMT Academy offers many different advanced continuing education class options for emergency medical
- National Registry of EMTs approved Core Competency Requirements for EMTs
- National Registry of EMTs approved Core Competency Requirements for Paramedics
- Inter Facility Training Course
- 12 Lead Competency Class
- EMT & Paramedic Skills Compliance Training
- Patient Handling Equipment Operations
- Patient Care Report Documentation
- Morbidity & Mortality Reviews