Please provide a brief description of why you choose EMT Academy Inc.
- The Total Course Cost of $1,400 is all-inclusive.
- Course Cost consists of a $300 non-refundable administrative fee and $1,100 tuition.
- Course Cost includes
- Base Tuition, Administrative Fee
- Textbooks, Online LMS
- CPR Certification
- School Uniforms, Student ID Badge
- Background Checks
- Liability Insurance
- Practical Exam Fee
- When reserving a seat in our EMT program, the initial deposit of $300 is a non-refundable administrative fee and may accompany this enrollment application. Seats are filled in the order that deposits are received.
- Initial Deposit Payment Options Include: Credit Card ( Am Ex, Visa, Master Card, Discover)
- Remaining Tuition May be Paid by
- Cash, Personal Check, Company Check, Bank Check, Money Order
- Employment Bridge Programs
The remaining balance of $1,100 must be paid in full on the first day of class unless the student
- Is participating in our Bridge Program for employment or
- Is exercising our payment plan
If I terminate enrollment (including voluntary resignation, illness, suspension, or involuntary resignation or dismissal) I understand that I may receive a maxim refund of 30% of the total tuition costs and only if I exit the program within 30 days of the program start date. I understand that I am not entitled to a refund if I am on a payment plan.
Financial Terms Acknowledgement
I understand and agree that I am entering an Emergency Medical Technician training program sponsored by EMT Academy Inc. I agree to pay the Course Cost for the scheduled course and realize that the submission of this enrollment application and non-refundable fee commits me financially to a position in this program. I understand that the card on file will be charged without notice. This is evidenced by my signature on this date and I accept total full responsibility of payment for the program regardless of my status in the program.