Start the application process for the Paramedic Program!
Applicants for the Paramedic Program must meet the following requirements at the start of the program:
- Be at least eighteen years of age
- Be certified as an Emergency Medical Technician, or be eligible for such certification
- Have the equivalent of (1) year of service at the EMT level with at least (100) patient contacts (will need to present verification from employer(s).
- Be capable of all duties and requirements set forth by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Office of Emergency Medical Services as described in 105 CMR 170.000
- Provide evidence that student has health insurance
- Provide evidence of having received all required vaccinations & medical screening tests
- Submit to a pre-enrollment drug screening test and pass
- Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) screening and compliance with CORI policy
- Prospective students will be interviewed and will take a basic life support entry examination.